Verdana Emissions Management System for Electric Vehicles (commonly referred to as Verdana EVs), is a blockchain enabled combination of four digital technologies to supportEVs embark on carbon credits.
1- A real-time Electric Vehicle “dMRV” Digital Measurement, Reporting, andVerification SaaS platform which empowers the users to measure, report, and verifyvarious aspects of data and information directly from their digital sources through FleetManagement Systems, APIs and smart sensors from EVs.
2- An Asset Management tool which enables users to manage their EV assets virtually and optimize the operations of the fleet of electric vehicles, proactively.
3- A blockchain-enabled Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Accounting and Reporting tool withreal-time and historical data for organizational compliance and to support theirEnvironmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals.
4- An integrator with the carbon trade ecosystem through its Carbon Credit Claims module, where emissions reductions are immutably delivered to registries for certification by standards bodies.
Verdana as in fig.1, is available as a full-blown service including all of the four EV modules.Each of these modules are also available as individual API services which can be subscribedas per need.
Verdana’s value proposition
Verdana Emissions Management System for Electric Vehicles delivers an end-to-end digital solution for digital measurement, reporting and verification and carbon credits.
- Use your EV data with Verdana’s digital Measurement, Reporting and Verification (dMRV) capabilities in intelligent ways for reporting your emissions avoidance and generating carbon credits.
- Immutable dMRV from EVs in one Dashboard.
- Identify and create additional analytics and deep integration between EV data and Verdana.
- Verdana helps EV organizations to eliminate data collection errors and improve the accuracy, reliability, and transparency of their carbon emissions avoidance.
- Verdana maintains tamper-proof records for both real-time and historical data, thus increasing the credibility of carbon emissions avoidance and reduces the hassles of both accountable stakeholders and auditors.
- Verdana helps streamline data from multiple sources to enable better decision-making for emissions reductions.
- Verdana’s integration with the EcoConsortium Digital Carbon Registry facilitates and simplifies carbon credit claims.
- Verdana acts as a bridge from the customer to the global carbon market through its carbon credit claims module.
- Verdana’s outputs are ISO compliant (GHG Reports) and adhere to UNFCCC CDM Methodologies (for carbon credit claims).